Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Montreal, Expanding Horizons, and a new location

Hey folks. Long time, no write. Unfortunately, some details got washed in a sea of confusion a while back, and my site-launching plans have been postponed until I can get some more resources lined up. Til then, it's all about the blog.
So to get everyone up to date on things, I recently returned from a trip to Montreal, where I checked out the music scene without even trying. It was so wonderful there, and I had the chance to experience so many new venues you can't see in Nova Scotia. That's for another story, however. My eyes have been opened to an entirely different section of entertainment services since returning, and I've decided to not only write about music, but also work in the broader booking & publicity field, where I may have the chance to represent some pretty fantastic people.
In any case, I'll be keeping everyone posted on what's new in the world, and I look forward to getting some new artists onboard for some chit-chat. Til next time . . .

No comments: