Friday, December 15, 2006

New Norah Jones Album On January 30!!

She's done it again. Eight grammy's under her belt already, and not even 30 yet, Norah Jones is releasing her next CD, Not Too Late on January 30! I just got through the track titled "Thinking About You", and I'm thoroughly impressed, as I always seem to be with Norah.



I'm emailing her publicist, to see if I can get an EPK to take some notes from, and I'm looking forward to checking out the whole album, as well as writing a whole article on her . . .maybe an interview? We'll look into that.

You can listen to the new track in streaming audio at her site, http://www.norahjones.com . . .check it out.

Til then, if "Thinking About You" is any indication of her next album's greatness, she's in for nothing but success and praise!

~Mac





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: